When one of your
dreams come true, you begin to look at the others more carefully. ~ unknown
Override Your Mind is a place to express your opinions on anything technology, gaming, web comics, people, celebs, politics and much more. Here you can be heard and get the chance to do something most people never do, override the minds of your fellow readers. You can teach us share your knowledge with those that want to listen and hopefully you can find something that will help you, or maybe even entice you. This is a work in progress, if you want to be a contributor message me.
Popular Posts
-
Last night I laid awake as usual being a recovering insomniac means, there are still night I just cannot sleep for one reason or another....
-
Webcomics OGM Web comics, ok maybe not exactly like that but I do like webcomics and comics in general for that matter. A few of my favo...
-
“Even after all this time, I keep forgetting that heroes can be found in unlikely places and persons like mechanics who can turn into coyo...
-
When everyone is against you, it means you are absolutely wrong -- or you are absolutely right. Guinon, Albert
No comments:
Post a Comment